Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Swatching question..

For a minute there it was looking like I was making really good progress on Salina. But wouldn't you know it, I have to frog and start over (details on my blog). So my question is when I frog and wash the kinks out of the yarn, do I need to reswatch again? Will the washed yarn behave the same or differently than straight off of the ball? I guess what I'm trying to ask is if I should frog, wash and swatch my swatch again? (You know, mimicking the way the yarn will be when I reknit the sweater again.)


1 Comments:

Blogger susan said...

personally i just knit with the frogged yarn all curly and then wash it afterwards... usually that works pretty well, but you should try a test swatch first... good luck!

10:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home