Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Making some progress


Here's my finished back and my in-progress front. I went on vacation last week and hoped to have most of the front done by now, but I was having so many gauge issues while I was away, it was driving me insane. Everything is fine now and things are moving along. I'm almost through my first ball for the front. I'm pretty happy with how this is turning out. One thing I realized that I need to do pretty soon is go button shopping. I just read Becky's project notes and think it would be a good idea to have buttons before I make my button holes.


3 Comments:

Blogger erika! said...

Your Salina looks great! I am at about the same place you are!
Good idea, to get the buttons before making the buttonholes. I better do that.
Also, how do you post pictures on this site?

5:06 PM

 
Blogger yaiAnn said...

Thanks, Erika. I just used an html tag to post my picture. You can also click on the "picture" icon on the tool bar. It gives you options to link your picture that way as well.

5:38 PM

 
Blogger Adele said...

It's looking great. I'm loving the herb colour. Perhaps I should order some. Ummmm ... more yarn?

I would get the buttons first too.

6:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home